Thursday, September 13, 2012

Who loves Honokowai Beach Park?

Lulu the family watch dog.  She is incredibly smart! The only dog I know that could remove her own leash, run to her favorite spot, Honokowai Beach Park, swim in the ocean, and once she is content she would walk back home all on her own.  The most clever part is that she has figured out how to remove her leash even though it's been chained in two different parts.  I'm glad that my father does not have to worry about Lulu running away but she tends to walk down the middle of the street.  It's something I've trained her not to do but she still falters.  Now if I can only teach her to look both ways before crossing the street.

Lulu the smartest dog and sweetest pit bull I've ever met. She is a great family pet and expert escape artist! Lulu playing at Honokowai Beach Park, her paradise. Lulu hanging out with her other buddies. The Chihuahua clan, all 6 of them visible here. The chihuahuas all clamming for food.





I haven't forgotten but I still have more photos of Honokowai after sunset. Come back again for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment