Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Panoramas

I used to take panoramic photos quite often.  It was much easier when my Canon S30 had the built function to do so.  It was my first camera and it had so many great features that I still miss today.  I even bought an old Russian Horizon 202 that took 160 degree panoramas using film.  I scraped the idea as it was difficult to scan the negatives and make it look crisp and clean.  I however do like that it took the whole view at once.  I know there are various ways to take excellent large landscape but I haven't spent too much time developing that skill or interest yet.  For now enjoy the few that I have taken.  You can click on the images for a bit better view.  The actual versions of these images are HUGE.

On the road to Hana On Piilani Hwy in West Maui past KipahuluNapili Bay during sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment