Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day Trip

This was my last full day in Maui and as I mentioned previously I was not able to snorkel, thus, we went to the aquarium.  As it turns it we made a day of traveling around.  We so much driving into so many various parts of central Maui that I wished I spent more time documenting the process.  When you're in the heat of the moment and trying to get to the destination it's hard to see the overall picture.  It would have been fun to see the whole progression of almost driving all the way up to Haleakala.  The family minivan was not able to handle the rugged road too well so we gave up nearly at the end. Maybe next time we'll actually travel on the crater road and head up the into the crater and watch the sunset.  For now enjoy the lowland and the view from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment